10/30/09

new song and vid!

new video! I decided to make it part of a series of footage I shoot in my super-senior year, so it's kind of like a video memoir thang. I was trying to get down good pacing, because I've never been good at it. What's neat is that I'm finding out that it's better when I work between different mediums. For this vid, I just rummaged through my video clips and put them together after listening to John Mayer's 'Who Says' and then after I put it together, a song popped in my head and I quickly recorded the song you hear in this video so I wouldn't forget it. Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Twig :D said...

is that you in the bg music? la la la.. lalalalala..

it won't fully load on my lappy :( but so far so good!

Curious Curious George said...

wow, makes me want to cry.

Mark.Lauman said...

dude thats a pretty sweet vid. i like the song.